quinta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2011

Ludum Dare is in two days...

This marks a halt to my Make a Game series.

As far as Ludum Dare goes, theme voting is going on right now. Over the last few months I've been messing quite a lot with libGDX and I think I'm ready for the competition. Or not. It IS my first Ludum Dare, so, who knows what might happen?

I'll basically be using the stuff I've went through in the Make a Game series :)

Anyways, some of the voting is still open, you can go here to vote and to follow the competition:
The Ludum Dare Competition

I'll probably be updating both here and there, through the competition.
I hope that, by the end of the weekend, I'll have something playable to throw right in to the Android Market. Wish me luck!

Don't know what Ludum Dare is? About Ludum Dare

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário